Provide food and gifts for a family that would not be able to
celebrate Christmas this year without your help:
- Select your adopted family from profiles provided by Christian HELP.
- Purchase the gifts (Min. $50 per child)
- Provide food or gift certificate ($40-$50 per family)
- and you can choose to share Christmas with them or
- Please begin by clicking the "Adopt a Family for Christmas" button.
- On the next page, you will see several categories. When you choose a category (i.e. Single Mom, Single Dad, etc.), you will then see families that you can choose from.
- You will be able to read about the struggles these families are experiencing and learn about their children.
- Choose the story and family that touches your heart and adopt them.
All adoptions should be processed online and then you will be contacted by our office for the next steps. Please do not accept any forms by mail or fax unless you have specifically requested it that way
. If you have any questions, please call 407-834-4022.
If you're not able to adopt a family, here are some other ways to help
We will contact you within 24 hours to provide the details you will need to reach out to them and share Christmas!
This may be your most blessed Christmas experience EVER!
And he would answer and say to them, “The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise”. Luke 3:11